The Theatre of the Arts is located in the Modern Languages Building at University of Waterloo. The theatre has an amphitheatre stage which seats approximately 400 people. Our audience for The Other Side of the River will enjoy its comfortable seating and excellent sound and acoustics.
The Theatre of the Arts is situated on the campus of UWaterloo. The University address is 200 University Avenue West.
Parking Lots at UWaterloo
- Lot C (in Green on map, at corner of University and Seagram) at any time or
- Lot H (Labelled in Green on map and called "HV"). Enter off the Ring Road. The lot is between University and Ring Road (opposite Lot C). Available after 3:30 on weekdays and on weekends.
Lot C is $5 using coin or credit card. Lot H is $2/hour using only Visa or Mastercard.
Options for Getting from the Parking lot to the Theatre:
- Follow the pink route outlined on the map below.
- Look for the Arts Library located in the centre of campus (It is a square 10 story building that looks like a 2 layered wedding cake if wedding cakes were square) and head towards it. The Theatre of the Arts is to your left when facing the entrance to the Arts Library.
- Look for sandwich boards to guide you.
- Use google maps.